C ++ Standard Library
C ++ Standard Library can be divided into two parts:
- Standard library: The library is a common, independent, does not belong to any class of functions thereof.Inherited from the C language function library.
- Object-oriented class library: This library is a collection of classes and related functions.
C ++ standard library contains all of the C standard library, in order to support the type of security, make some additions and modifications.
Standard function library is divided into the following categories:
- Input / output I / O
- And character string processing
- Time, date and localization
- Dynamic allocation
- Wide character function
Object-oriented class library
Standard C ++ object-oriented class library defines a number of classes to support common operations, such as input / output I / O, string processing, numerical processing. Object-oriented class library contains the following:
- Standard C ++ I / O classes
- String Class
- Value classes
- STL container classes
- STL algorithms
- STL function objects
- STL iterators
- STL allocator
- Localization Library
- Exception class
- Miscellaneous Support Library