Highcharts can be very simple and convenient at the web site or web application added interactive chart
Highcharts provided free to individual learning, personal websites and non-commercial use.
- Compatibility - Supports all major browsers and mobile platforms (android, iOS, etc.).
- Multi-device - supports a variety of devices, such as handheld devices iPhone / iPad, tablet and the like.
- Free access - free open source.
- Lightweight - highcharts.js kernel library size is only about 35KB.
- Configuration is simple - use json format configuration
- Dynamic - you can modify the chart generation.
- Multidimensional - support multidimensional chart
- Configuration tool tip - the mouse to move to a point on the graph has a message.
- Timeline - accurate to milliseconds.
- Export - forms can be exported as PDF / PNG / JPG / SVG format
- Output - Output page chart.
- Zoom - zoom in selected parts of the chart, a closer look at the chart;
- External Data - Dynamic load data from the server.
- Text rotation - Supports rotation in either direction of the label.
Supported chart types
HighCharts supported chart types:
The next several chapters we speak as we introduce Highcharts specific use.