WWW Directory - the World Wide Web (World Wide Web)
WWW - World Wide Web Consortium
WWW is usually called a network.
web is a network of computers around the world.
Using a standard computer language to communicate on the Web.
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has developed Web standards
What is the WWW?
- WWW representative ofWorld Wide Web (WWW)
- Often referred to as the World Wide Webnetwork
- Network is the computer networks around the world.
- All computers in the network can communicate with each other
- All computers use HTTP communication standards
How the World Wide Web work?
- Information stored in the page file called
- Web pages stored on the Web server.
- Computer read web pages are called Web clients
- Web clients view the page's program called Web browser
- Popular browsers Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox and the like.
How to get web browser?
- A web browser by requesting the data acquired from the server
- Standard HTTP request containing a page address
- Website address of theinstance: http://www.w3cschool.cc
Browser how to display the page?
- All pages contain a description of how to display
- Browser by over-reading these instructions display.
- The most common display instructions are called HTML tags
- HTML paragraphs aretagged: <p>
- In HTML, a paragraph is definedas: <p> This is a paragraph.</ p>
Who do Web standards?
- Web standards are not Google or Microsoft to do
- Development of Web rule organization is W3C
- World Wide Web Consortium W3C indicates
- the W3C web standards.
- The most important Web standards are HTML, CSS and XML