MongoDB management tools: Rockmongo
RockMongo is written in PHP5 a MongoDB management tool.
By Rockmongo you can manage MongoDB services, databases, collections, documents, index and so on.
It provides a very user-friendly operation. Similar phpMyAdmin (PHP MySql developed management tools).
Rockmongo Download: http://rockmongo.com/downloads
- Use loose New BSD License Agreement
- Fast, simple installation
- Support for multiple languages (currently available in Chinese, English, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Italian)
- You can configure multiple hosts, each host can have multiple administrators
- Require administrator password to sign in operation to ensure the security of the database
- Server Information (WEB server, PHP, PHP.ini relevant directives ...)
- Database Information
- Discover, create and delete
- Collection (equivalent table)
- Powerful Query Tool
- Read data, write data, change data, copy data, delete data
- Query, create and delete indexes
- Clear data
- Batch delete and change data
- See Block
- download file
- PHP can run a Web server, such as Apache Httpd, Nginx ...
- PHP - PHP v5.1.6 or later need, the need to support SESSION
- In order to be able to connect MongoDB, you need to install php_mongo extension
- Download the installation package
- Extract to your Web Directory
- Open config.php with an editor, modify the host, port, admins and other parameters
- Accessing index.php in a browser, for example: http: //localhost/rockmongo/index.php
- Using a user name and password, the default is "admin" and "admin"
- Start Fun MongoDB!
Reference article: http://rockmongo.com/wiki/introduction?lang=zh_cn