What is Bootstrap?
Bootstrap byTwitter'sMark Otto andJacob Thorntondevelopment. Bootstrap is August 2011 published on GitHub open source products.
- Mobile First: since Bootstrap 3 onwards, the framework includes libraries throughout the mobile device priority of style.
- Browser support: All major browsers support Bootstrap.
- Easy to use: as long as you have a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, you can begin to learn Bootstrap.
- Responsive design: Bootstrap Responsive CSS capable of adaptive desktops, tablets and mobile phones.For more information about responsive design, available Bootstrap responsive design .
- It developers create simple interface provides a unified solution.
- It includes a powerful built-in components, easy to customize.
- It also provides Web-based customization.
- It is open source.
Bootstrap package contents
- The basic structure: Bootstrap provides the basic structure of the link style background with a grid system.This will be explained in detailBootstrap basic moiety.
- CSS: Bootstrap comes with the following features: global CSS settings, define the basic HTML element styles, scalable class, and an advanced grid system.This section will explain in detail theBootstrap CSS.
- Components: Bootstrap contains a dozen reusable components for creating images, drop-down menus, navigation, alert box pop-up box, and so on.This will be explained in detailthe layout of the component parts.
- Customization: You can customize Bootstrap components, LESS variables and jQuery plug-in to get your own version.
Bootstrap tutorial site contains hundreds of examples.
You can use our online editor online editor code, and click the Run button to view the results.
Bootstrap Example 2
Click the "Try" button to see how it works.